She loves bright, indirect sunlight and likes to be watered heavily (it's best to keep her soil moist at all times). She is a small tree native to India and Southeast Asia. She grows large leathery leaves and some can grow up to 200ft tall in the wild!
Something unique about this plant is that she is a source of latex, so she is not the ideal for those who have a latex allergy. As with most plants, pet owners should be cautious as she is toxic when ingested.
She comes in a 4 inch pot. She's just a baby now, but she'll grow so big one day!