It loves bright, indirect sunlight and likes to be watered heavily (it's best to keep the soil moist at all times). It is a small tree native to India and Southeast Asia. It grows large leathery leaves and some can grow up to 200ft tall in the wild!
Something unique about this plant is that it is a source of latex, so it is not ideal for those who have a latex allergy. As with most plants, pet owners should be cautious because the leaves are toxic when ingested.
This plant comes in a 6 inch pot. She's just a baby now, but she'll grow so big!